|Are you up for the challenge?! It’s time to get your crew together!
This event is a unique opportunity to support the local rowing community and be involved in an enjoyable and effective teamwork initiative.
You provide the people – find a crew of at least 8 people who want an experience to remember! We’ll provide the coaches, boats, and heaps of encouragement. We’ll teach everyone how to row an eight over four weeks and then you compete against other corporate teams in a round robin competition over 500m.
Rules: Each crew must have at least 2 women; No crew can have more than 2 registered rowers
The Event: Sunday 14 October
Venue: Avon Rowing Club, Kerr’s Reach, Christchurch
1. Indoor regatta (date and time TBC)
2. Time trial (to establish seeding) in the week before the regatta
3. On the day – knockout racing over 500 m
Registrations close: Friday 31 August
Entries are limited so get in quick!
Cost: $1200 + GST per crew or $2200 + GST for 2 crews
Training starts: Saturday 15 September (or from 2 September if required)
- Crews may be from the same company or a composite crew of two or more companies.
- Entry includes plant use, coaching, racing events and post-event social.
- Your crew will have a dedicated coach available for up to 12 on-water training sessions.
- You can expect to race 3 or 4 times and members can change each race so that everyone gets a turn.
Get your crew together and enter!
If you need more information contact Jane on 021 027 13015 or email@example.com