September 2021 – dates to be confirmed
Are you up for the challenge?! This event is a unique opportunity to support the local rowing community and be involved in an enjoyable and effective teamwork initiative. You provide the people – find a crew of at least 8 people who want an experience to remember! We’ll provide the coaches, boats, and heaps of encouragement. We’ll teach everyone how to row an eight over four weeks (three if you’re really short of time!) and then you compete against other corporate teams in a round robin competition over 500m. More experienced crews looking for a challenge can choose to race over 1000m. Rules: Each crew must have at least 2 women; no crew can have more than 2 registered rowers for the 500m race.
2021 REGATTA DAY: date tbc
Venue: Avon Rowing Club, Kerrs Reach, Christchurch
1. Indoor regatta – date tbc
2. Time trial (to establish seeding) in the week before the regatta
3. On the day – knockout racing over 500m or 1000m
Cost: $1200 + GST per crew
Training starts: Date tbc
- Crews can be from the same company or a composite crew of two or more companies.
- Entry includes plant use, coaching, racing events and post-event social.
- Your crew will have a dedicated coach available for up to 12 on-water training sessions.
- You can expect to race 3 or 4 times and members can change each race so that everyone gets a turn.
Get your crew together. Online entry available soon!
For more information contact email@example.com